1.7

Rv rep sent wrong faucet to me.Then they charged 20.00$ re stalking fee.This company is ran like a junior high school bus stop.Will tell fellow rv's about this company.I have a big mouth.Now I am told I have to make this eighty words.It also took a long time for them to put the money back on my credit card.Its like the employes here just want to mess with the customers.I stongly recomend a differant parts company for any body looking for somthing.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Rv Parts Country. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Rv Parts Country to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is does not exist. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rv Parts Country faucet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rv Parts Country?

Comments

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Rv Parts Country Customer Care Review from West Haven, Connecticut Rv Parts Country "I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices. I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Rv Parts Country - ZERO Star Rating Rv Parts Country "ZERO Star Rating! What a nightmare dealing with this company's Email Customer Service Department. My background, I am a veteran and my family and I (wife & 2 kids) had..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more