1.7

Rv rep sent wrong faucet to me.Then they charged 20.00$ re stalking fee.This company is ran like a junior high school bus stop.Will tell fellow rv's about this company.I have a big mouth.Now I am told I have to make this eighty words.It also took a long time for them to put the money back on my credit card.Its like the employes here just want to mess with the customers.I stongly recomend a differant parts company for any body looking for somthing.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Rv Parts Country. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Rv Parts Country to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is does not exist. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rv Parts Country faucet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rv Parts Country?

Comments