1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices.I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip that did not have sewer hookups, being there 4 weeks, I knew I would have to dump my tanks at least once.

I ordered the tank, soon after I received an email stating I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. After 72 hours, I emailed the company asking for a tracking #, a response 2 days later stated that the manufacturer had them back ordered, and it would be shipped as soon as it was available. I then called barker who stated they had them in stock and I could order direct from them. I called rvpartscountry and requested to cancel the order and I would be ordering elsewhere.

The same day I received an email stating that they just got some in stock if I would like to reinstate the order in which I said yes, but I want a tracking #. The order came yesterday but the tow handle was missing, I emailed rvpartscountry and am still waiting for a response, in the meantime I contacted barker directly, I told customer service my problem and her response was "let me guess, you ordered it from rvpartscountry". I said how did you know that? Apparently when they get the tanks they remove the tow handle and sell it seperate, although the description in their website, the description on the box, and the instruction manual all say it is included.

Luckily barker is sending me the tow handle at no cost, as I was ready to weld something up myself before I leave for my trip. In my opinion, rvpartscountry is horrible to do business with, I've been lied to time and time again, and I believe opening a box and reselling something that should be included with a purchase is criminal.

Needless to say I won't be doing business with them again, no wonder their supervisor never returned my calls as promised.I am part of a large camping community, and I will spread the word to stay clear of this poor excuse of a company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rv parts country customer care. Rv Parts Country needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv parts country customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rv Parts Country.

Had an Experience with Rv Parts Country?

Comments