RV Parts Country - Review in Dealers category from West Haven, Connecticut

13 of 30 RV Parts Country reviews

I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices.I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip that did not have sewer hookups, being there 4 weeks, I knew I would have to dump my tanks at least once.

I ordered the tank, soon after I received an email stating I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. After 72 hours, I emailed the company asking for a tracking #, a response 2 days later stated that the manufacturer had them back ordered, and it would be shipped as soon as it was available. I then called barker who stated they had them in stock and I could order direct from them. I called rvpartscountry and requested to cancel the order and I would be ordering elsewhere.

The same day I received an email stating that they just got some in stock if I would like to reinstate the order in which I said yes, but I want a tracking #. The order came yesterday but the tow handle was missing, I emailed rvpartscountry and am still waiting for a response, in the meantime I contacted barker directly, I told customer service my problem and her response was "let me guess, you ordered it from rvpartscountry". I said how did you know that? Apparently when they get the tanks they remove the tow handle and sell it seperate, although the description in their website, the description on the box, and the instruction manual all say it is included.

Luckily barker is sending me the tow handle at no cost, as I was ready to weld something up myself before I leave for my trip. In my opinion, rvpartscountry is horrible to do business with, I've been lied to time and time again, and I believe opening a box and reselling something that should be included with a purchase is criminal.

Needless to say I won't be doing business with them again, no wonder their supervisor never returned my calls as promised.I am part of a large camping community, and I will spread the word to stay clear of this poor excuse of a company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Barker 4 Wheel 42 Gallon Waste Tote
Review category
Dealers
review #874030

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with RV Parts Country? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 30 RV Parts Country reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to RV Parts Country. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about RV Parts Country.
Filing a new complaint about
×