I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices.I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip that did not have sewer hookups, being there 4 weeks, I knew I would have to dump my tanks at least once.
I ordered the tank, soon after I received an email stating I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. After 72 hours, I emailed the company asking for a tracking #, a response 2 days later stated that the manufacturer had them back ordered, and it would be shipped as soon as it was available. I then called barker who stated they had them in stock and I could order direct from them. I called rvpartscountry and requested to cancel the order and I would be ordering elsewhere.
The same day I received an email stating that they just got some in stock if I would like to reinstate the order in which I said yes, but I want a tracking #. The order came yesterday but the tow handle was missing, I emailed rvpartscountry and am still waiting for a response, in the meantime I contacted barker directly, I told customer service my problem and her response was "let me guess, you ordered it from rvpartscountry". I said how did you know that? Apparently when they get the tanks they remove the tow handle and sell it seperate, although the description in their website, the description on the box, and the instruction manual all say it is included.
Luckily barker is sending me the tow handle at no cost, as I was ready to weld something up myself before I leave for my trip. In my opinion, rvpartscountry is horrible to do business with, I've been lied to time and time again, and I believe opening a box and reselling something that should be included with a purchase is criminal.
Needless to say I won't be doing business with them again, no wonder their supervisor never returned my calls as promised.I am part of a large camping community, and I will spread the word to stay clear of this poor excuse of a company!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Barker 4 Wheel 42 Gallon Waste Tote
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "On 06/09/16 I ordered Keebler Town House Foccacia Tuscan Cheese crackers from Stop and Shop Pea Pod. When I opened the package most all of them were broken into small..."
- "It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."