RV Parts Country - Review in Dealers category from West Haven, Connecticut
I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices.I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip that did not have sewer hookups, being there 4 weeks, I knew I would have to dump my tanks at least once.
I ordered the tank, soon after I received an email stating I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. After 72 hours, I emailed the company asking for a tracking #, a response 2 days later stated that the manufacturer had them back ordered, and it would be shipped as soon as it was available. I then called barker who stated they had them in stock and I could order direct from them. I called rvpartscountry and requested to cancel the order and I would be ordering elsewhere.
The same day I received an email stating that they just got some in stock if I would like to reinstate the order in which I said yes, but I want a tracking #. The order came yesterday but the tow handle was missing, I emailed rvpartscountry and am still waiting for a response, in the meantime I contacted barker directly, I told customer service my problem and her response was "let me guess, you ordered it from rvpartscountry". I said how did you know that? Apparently when they get the tanks they remove the tow handle and sell it seperate, although the description in their website, the description on the box, and the instruction manual all say it is included.
Luckily barker is sending me the tow handle at no cost, as I was ready to weld something up myself before I leave for my trip. In my opinion, rvpartscountry is horrible to do business with, I've been lied to time and time again, and I believe opening a box and reselling something that should be included with a purchase is criminal.
Needless to say I won't be doing business with them again, no wonder their supervisor never returned my calls as promised.I am part of a large camping community, and I will spread the word to stay clear of this poor excuse of a company!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Barker 4 Wheel 42 Gallon Waste Tote
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would..."
- "On 06/09/16 I ordered Keebler Town House Foccacia Tuscan Cheese crackers from Stop and Shop Pea Pod. When I opened the package most all of them were broken into small..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."